Thursday, February 09, 2006

OH MY GOODNESS

oh my god oh my god oh my god... getting results this fri... hmm... feeling nervous i think? dunoe wat will i get la. anyway, i heard that B3 can minus 2 pts!!! AHHH!!! sho sho sho sho happie la. kekez. i wanna be an ogl!!! sho fun.. then kajiao all the new pple. mwahaha... on hor? yawns... i'm sleepy... actually i'm still confused.. dunnoe wat cca to join la. bball or netball? both also balls but totally different rules... alamak... difficult la. anyway, mr tan says i got potential in playing netball... made me fly. haha... high le larr... dunnoe lor. take one step at a time... both also vry nice to play one... anyway, sprained my leg yest.. should be better today i guess... hope nth bad happens lor. lala... ok. dun type le... gtg and pee... urgent nature call.. lol... ciao!

No comments: