Sunday, February 05, 2006

yawns...

boring day today. did nth much.. anyway.. happy ren ri to everyone!!! haha... i think i managed to convince my parents to let me stay in innova after they saw the campus and all tat... i'll pray doubly hard to god and hope that would happen man... phew... so happy... my bio tutor ms malini praised me in front of my parents today.. like her lots man... going to watch the gao xiao xing dong thingy on monday.. boring... must leave the sch early. cun stay back... sigh.. sad sad sad... nvm... i can always stay another day. hack. lala... i just simply love innova.. dun ask me why.. but i just do. due to the pple in there and the teachers...

anyway... heard that diana wore bikini today... i wanna see her picture!!! haha.. cun believe it man. lol... will surely luff like siao la. totoal craziness...

No comments: