Tuesday, February 28, 2006

yawns...

well.. it's the start of a brand new week... it's been a long time since i last blogged.. getting lazy again... gheez.. something's wrong with my comp.. gosh.. must change new one le la... ok.. good news... i'm an OGL!!!! haha... rox... campland rox too... enjoying every moment of my life now.. but i know it'll not be long before the suffer parts comes... sigh... must try to study le la... but i'm so so so lazy... gheez... ok.. i've been really clumsy lately too.. kena rammed by so many people... and fall down and hurt my leg... bad news... i went to see a sinseh.. he says i have lmost flat foot.. which means i shouldn't be exercising so much and i m more prone to falling down... well, tat explains why i always fall then. lol... well... just a few mths into sch and i like hurt both of my feet... which is totally terrible... have to really take good care of myself man.. can't injure myself... i want to play against other schs...!!! FOR NETBALL!!!! lala... see.. i so wei da... clap clap... (i feel lame....) gosh.. alritey... tat's all for now.. will blog more if i can.. ok... there wld be pictures coming up!!! tada!

No comments: