Tuesday, January 09, 2007

seriously... i felt cheated. no idea why... sigh... well, it's like a mixture of feeling going on inside me now and i do not know how to explain it. sigh... why this kind of woman? gee... no idea.. probably just afraid of being hurt by a person... don't like the feeling of it. BIG SIGH!

anyway... now for the silly me. i reformatted my whole comp last nite. didn't know that everything inside would be totally gone. omg. sux to the core man. nene pok! I AM SUCH A COMPUTER IDIOT.

school started and i'm like blardy stressed already. sux sux sux. my scalp is flaking and hair's dropping. goodness me. i'm ageing so fast. can't believe it. yes. and i have to start training yet again. my stamina's gone down like totally... sigh. my back's aching again. bad.. i think i am not suitable to run though. slightly flat foot too. sigh.

i am feeling so depressed... and that's bad too...

depressed woman
cheryl

No comments: