Tuesday, April 03, 2007

updates

well... my cousin just got married on april fools day.... it was a happy occasion. everyone enjoyed... my aunt wasn't feeling fine still though but at least she managed to attend the whole ceremony. however... this morning at 7 plus, i received a call from my uncle. he said that she was in a critical condition. mummy and popo rush to the hospital. well... i broke down in sch, calling my mum every 2 hours to ask about my aunt's condition. it was ok at first. until at about 3 plus close to 4. i could hear my mum crying at the other end. i knew something was wrong. she says my aunt was having difficulties in breathing. i tried my best to rush over asap. but when i was in the train at marsiling station, mummy called to ask where i was. i knew she had left us..... she was pronounced dead at 4.16 pm. i broke down in the train. definitely. i was sad. didn't know what to do. didn't care if anyone was looking at me. sigh... she died of cancer. it has spread from the fallopian tube to the stomach and to the kidney. she was a great woman. someone who sacrificed alot for her family. she would eat the leftovers while she cooked nice meals for her husband, daughter and son. she should be happy to be able to witness the wedding of her daughter. sadly, she is unable to witness the marriage of her son which would be end of this year. what i got to know from this is that life is realy short. treasure it. don't do silly things. enjoy whatever you can while you are still able to. if not, it'll be too late. She died on 3/04/2007 4.18pm at the age of 53. God bless her in heaven...

No comments: