Saturday, July 07, 2007

Cancerians....

Cancer is a sign of compassion embodying all that is best in the caring maternal instincts, but it often hides its emotions behind a mask which denies these inner feelings. Cancerians are vulnerable and easily hurt; the confident mask they wear in public is a defence against the rough and tumble of the world.

man.... i totally agree to whatever that's on top. haha. cancerians are sensitive creatures man. just like me. sigh... there is always another part of me whereby it is seldom shown. only when i am alone then the other side will appear. oh man... so emo right? haha. no idea why too!

anyway... did u guys wear green today? i am wearing green!!! support LIVE EARTH! it's for a good cause ok? lol. me and mich aka buttercup has the same top. lol. got it together.

i am feeling empty... no idea why... shouldn't be pms. lol. not due yet. i should probably go and reflect on what i have done and accomplished so far during the 17 years and 361 days of my life... with all the major changes that have happened. gee... wow. haha... i am getting older and more mature. i know i am mature inside... but part of me just want to be young again... doing nonsense stuff like ppg. lol... so cute. well... i am unleashing the young one inside me. it makes me feel good. in fact... i feel like myself. i don't feel like i am wearing a mask nowadays.

back in pri sch... i was always trying to be a strong girl... but deep down i was suffering. haha. i was always bullied and all that. even during secondary sch. dark days yeah? sigh. i used to talk to my fren and cry over the phone. like so often. sometimes even in sch or in a small corner on my bed... i haven done this for the longest time... so basically... i should applaud for it! because my life has basically improved for the better!!! whee! splendid isn't it?

i realised what's most important is to be comfortable being urself.... f*** care what people say about you. if you know you are right... carrying on living ur life for yourself and not for others. if not you will be wearing a mask... the mask would be so heavy to wear that you will completely tire yourself out... ok? it's an advice to my very good friend out there too... be yourself... you're a beautiful person when you are yourself...

*hugs and kisses*
*cookies and creme*

love
cheryl aka bubbles

No comments: