Friday, July 20, 2007

HELLO! OMG! i got a cute little gold fish today. hmm.. it's red lion head goldfish. 红狮头. love it sooo much. so cute. haha. i call it my baby. well, now i have 2 babies... my new mp4 and this goldfish. damn cute la. body short but head big. soooo cute! gosh. thanks darling for buyin it for me. basically we went to qian hu to purchase the fishes. i fell in love with the goldfish on first sight. seriously... gosh. it's so beautiful... will post pictures if i can ok?

anyway.. i think i have woken up from coma... a long deep sleep. i am going to start studying like S.H.I.T! slept at 2 am! did my tys qns for consultation but ended up not consulting... stupid rite? jia you cheryl...

i had like the craziest thought of signing on. with police or army even OC! lol... imagine... in oc... in a school of guys... this mdm says... 'KNOCK IT DOWN!' then they'll be like 'YES MDM!' cool la! woot... mum says it's crazy.. sigh... see how bah.

Love
cheryl aka bubbles

No comments: