Saturday, July 14, 2007

hmm... my birthday was ok i guess... for the evening... went out with darling... i had high hopes on having like huge surprises... but... na. lol. no surprises. so i was emo-ing. lol. anyway we still went to a quite nice place with nice scenery to eat. Jurong Hill. we had tepanyakki. i had pork and he had deer meat. we ordered sashimi too. omg. so nice la. haha. smooth. and after that we went to jurong point to get me a levi's jeans. at last.. my first and only levi's. lol. well... i thought he would make me a cake. but he didn't lol... his reason was that b/c my aunt just passed away. but hello??? i have no bld r/s with her. so it's ok. and she passed away like a few months agO? lol... probably my hopes were too high. so i have learnt smth from this. never hold ur hopes too hogh and you will get hurt badly. still... i would like to thanks him for the meal. lol...

No comments: