Tuesday, August 21, 2007

hello! it's time i blogged again! got my laptop at long last! woot.. cool man. haha. it's a tablet! so happy. my first laptop... bought it myself though.. burnt a hole in my pocket. $1499.. considerably cheap yeah? student price mah! hp one leh. haha. anyways... happy lor.

i am sick today.. nvr go to sch.. sore throat. had slight fever last nite... scary siah. my area is dengue area leh. how how how? omg! i hope i dun get dengue... man... i will suffer like crazy lor. *coughs* dun like to have sore throat... stupid la. stupid doc in polyclinc didn't wanna give me mc too... Dr. Attaree.. i will remember you! GRRR.. stupid (watever race*censored*) woman! so pissed off by her attitude. man. really sucks...

next up would be my m-in-law's bdae then my mother's bdae then yx's bdae then buttercup's bdae.... gosh. po chan le la! no money... save lor. hor? all very impt pple la. muz get smth at least. sigh... muz crack brains for prezzie le. but for yx and buttercup i think i noe wat to get ba... yup! just older woman difficult to buy things for la.

hmm... well.. have been trying to do my hwk recently i guess? as compared to previously... much better le la. so much jiayou still! come on cheryl! you can do it!

will be posting pictures next... cya... oh yeah. anyway, joycelyn's bdae was on the 17th! we got her a bag and brought her to pierce her ears! she looks so feminine now.. guys out there... hot babe alert! lol... she's still innocent.. though she suffered from slight contamination for the ppgs... haha.... very guai and dong shi kinda girl... next door girl... the kinda girl that mama will sure like!

omg.. i am like promoting her la. ok.. shall nt type so much le... would be blogging more frequently since i've gotten my lappy! whee!

loves
cheryl

No comments: