Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hey hey! lol.. it was raining heavily today. heard that ctss was flooded. gheez. bad drainage system man. tmr's GP prelims... was out with my dear lil' bro.

he has grown up alot man... mr sunny! haha. he's currently at some boarding sch in mountain valley... hmm... ohe was once a child actor. really gd friend of mine.

anyway, yup, we went to coffee bean. ordered my usual ice blended coffee caramel. well and got a cookie. the guy who served me was like really weird. he asked, ' do you want cookie? do you want cookies?' lol.. as if he was trying to flaunt to me that he knows his singular and plural. but anyway... he gave me a free cookie so i was fine with it. anyway.. we were catching up on loads of stuff man. he went on bout his boarding sch and all... long winded guy.

after that, we went clementi, i went for my very first threading... gosh. damn. almost cry la. so blardy painful! sob sob... but i guess it was ok ba... had dinner with darling and his family. yup. they keep saying the food damn gd. no idea why too. haha. overall, had a great time with them. that's all!

love
cheryl

No comments: