Sunday, September 02, 2007

hello people! wahaha... well.. fri was teacher's day celebration.. i concur with michelle that it was a total disaster man. the concert was.. ewww.... C.M.I man. gosh. so disappointed. well, i left sch early with mich. got a ride from mich's bf. haha.

went to my secondary sch! gosh. the stupid campus was sooo humid. basically ctss shifted to commonwealth b/c there's renovation going on at the old campus located at clementi. saw only a few teachers... sad. many teachers left (i heard it's due to the stupid principal, nobody likes her). well... got to meet some though. they have all grown older. man, i realised that i'm old too. haha. my teachers have seen me grow up man. 6 yrs. goodness me. miss them so much.

met up with yann ming(my KOR) , jie min(indirect MEI), and 2 other girls... hmm. well, we went to IMM for LJS! yummy... i was kinda broke man. haha. we were chatting alot bout our sch and they were gossiping bout pple from their sch(PJC). so much fun. haha. met one of my pri sch friend's brother. my friend too la. well. he changed too. and he's old! haha. gonna be a teacher. so unbelievable. everybody changed. i received compliments from him too man. so happy. haha.


then we went to JEC. caught up with Shairul too. a junior from ctss, apparently he was after one of the girls that we were with... everyone changed so much. sigh miss the days in sec sch... everything was so easy. exams and all.. i nvr studied in sec sch...

well... the lot of us went to JEC first for arcade then ice cream then pool! haha. damn... my group lost twice! sad. but well, i've lost touch la. haha. long time since i last played yeah? love u people... u guys provided me entertainment and craziness. haha. thanks kor! no worries... u'll find a better girl. she's a biatch. we'll always be kor and mei and besties yeah? BIG SQUEEZE!


then met darling for a movie. haha. RATATOUILLE... it's damn good. go watch it ok? i love cartoons. imma childish woman. darling enjoyed it too. oh. anyway, got myself a set of pyjamas. so sweet and cute. mummy wants me to get another set. asking her to sponsor me this time. lol.

then we went home. nth much. well. at least i did study today. did chem and econs. first two papers.. gosh. jiayou cheryl! imma go see a counsellor or psychiatrist soon man. darling thinks i am depressed. lol. kinda sensitive nowadays. no idea why.

anyway... love u loads darling. thanks for the confidence that u're giving me. it's much needed!

lots of love
cheryl

No comments: