Wednesday, November 07, 2007

WHEE!!! i have sexy voice. ahha... well. i'm going to be on the Newpaper tomorrow.. catch me! haha. so interesting. i hope my company gave them pretty pictures. and not fat pics of me. gee...

can't be bothered talking. voice's killing me. can't speak properly... thought i sounded like Rod Stewart. haha. the husky sexy voice! ermm.. yesterday's papers were much better i guess? no idea. well... i am just trying lor. so well... yeah! whee...

i will try to take care of myself. ahha. damn. i ran yesterday with darling. gosh. almost died can. was coughing like mad when i came home. then i got scolded by some of my friends.. they say.. NO RUNNING WHEN YOU ARE SICK! and said that i was a XMM... well. sorry la. didn't know. phlegm has blood. must be heaty... to infinity.. and beyond!!!

my body's failing me....

No comments: