Friday, November 24, 2006

hello people! well... things have been going along fine for me i guess... haha. i was ownned for many times! bleah... apparently, i was killed by a huge monster. goodness me. pls excuse my lameness... well this is probably due to pre-menstrual syndrome... well, i love my new found friends! not forgetting my old ones! for example, KHENG MAY! man... tell u la. she's the Best! haha. my dear dear bimbotic friend. love her sooo much. she's full of nonsense but it will never fail to make u laugh. she's silly but in a cute and funny way. hahaha... well, today me and jeremy joseph a.k.a JJ 'suan' her like crazy! it's just so cool to have such people in your church! lol. well, we ate chicken rice. but it wasn't really that nice. anyway i don't know what else to write. yup... i am in desperate need for shoes i guess? probably a pair of running ones and i need flats! gotta go shopping with mama. love my parents sooooo much... have been accompanying them becuz i neglected them for two yrs! goodness me... bad rite? so now i am trying to make it up to them... tat's all i guess... bye...

love
cheryl
(pre-menstrual madness)

No comments: