Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My PHONE!!!

arghzz!!! i dropped my blardy phone into the toilet bowl like 2 days ago!!! ewww... ok. basically, wat happened was tat i put it in my back pocket. as i was wearing my shorts.. it hit the bowl and plunk! dropped inside.. goodness me. my first reaction was to pick it up from the toilet bowl... and guess wat stupid thing i did.. i rinsed it! gosh.. how dumb can i be man! arghz... ok. well.. then i tried drying it. i even used the hair dryer. stupid me. haha. well, the clever thing was that i saved my memory card, my battery and sim card! haha... ok... another stupid thing was that i tried outting in my battery and switching it on again... well.. i tot i could like perform magic and make it work again... well.. SHORT CIRCUIT!!! i didn't know i could be tat dumb. well, cried a little... sad la. but imma going to get a new phone soon! lol! sho happy.. doubt it can be fixed la seriously. sigh... hmm...

ok. anyway, i am enjoying drama! i have to dance man. didn't know dancing was that tedious until yesterday. goodness me. i am liek having cramps all over my body now. pain pain pain! ok. but fun. i got carried like so many times.. ok! imma going to cutu down on my weight further. no choice la. getting carried leh. must be lighter. if not pai seh la. yup. nothing much to blog about already. tat's all folks!

*hugs and kisses*
*cookies and creme*
love
cheryl

No comments: