Sunday, April 22, 2007

hihi! i am back from night cycling!!!!!!! gosh... it was tiring man. ahha.... and painful!(if u noe wat i mean) just imagine.. god knows how many hours of cycling. haha. well... i am proud of myself! completed the whole damn thing man. great! I AM STRONG!!!! RAWR! *shows my little mice*
fine.... probably not that strong. well... surprisingly, my body ain't aching man. good! in fact, it feels better! i feel so energized! my body i mean... but i am tired.... i wanna sleep.. wait. am i contradicting?

i've got tests this week... total madness. sigh. dying le lar. how? how? how? i wanna do well for my 'A's one you noe? and it's so expensive man. haha. 400+++ dollars for exams... cannot waste papa's money. (sorry for crapping so much) gosh.. and i'm still not studying for my test now. guess i am gonna die a horrible death for my econs test tmr. god bless me pls!!!

sigh... i love sports... tat's so random. but well... i dun think i am suitable for the kind of 9 to 5 job. i am more of a hands on person. i like to move around. ask me what i wanna do... i have no idea. but i want to do something that i would really like to. who noes man... maybe mass com? should i? if i am... then why do i waste my time studying in a jc? sigh... i could have gone to a poly to study tat and get hands on experience... where has my dream of being a doctor gone to? gee... no idea. it just disappeaed. prolly that i know that i wun be able to compete with the rest of the people from CHINA, INDIA, MALAYSIA and whereever... sigh. lol. low self-esteem man. well. nvm.

ok... i got a really cute prezzie from michelle. thanks alot man! haha. a pink _ - _ _ _ _ _ _. fill in the blanks yourself. haha. so sweet for her. gee.. wat should i get for her man. anyway.... i shall blog another day. gotta mug for now...

*hugs and kisses*
love
cheryl

No comments: