Thursday, April 19, 2007

MY PERIOD'S HERE!!! gosh... the cause of my emo-ing... lol. sucks. having blardy cramps. sucks. arghz!!! sorry friends...

so tired after cheerleading today. sigh. hurt my wrist i guess. lol. but who cares... back's achin like crazy again... but then again, who cares. haha... man.... i am so emo today la. goodness me. it's due to my period.

you know girls arh always got reason to explain why they are acting weirdly one. lol. isn't it good to be a girl sometimes? take for example, an excuse to give inorder to skip pe would be.... 'cher, i got cramps, cannot run la...' i used to use that alot. lol.. lazy la.

anyway, got gold for napfa! full 30 points! hahahaha... fit argz!!!!!!!!!! but this yr weaker than last yr lor. lousy. haha. lala. did discus for pe. hoping that i will do well for this event on sports day. i am in long jump and discus anyway... a big twist from previous events. used to run like mad woman.... you know wat? i do miss runnign but at the same time, i don't. why like that? aiyo. so contradicting one...

I LOVE MATH!!! haha... i guess i am doing ok la. so interesting... lol. well.. to think about it, i have always loved math during my secondary school days... so i must buck up and make it my best subject!!!!! whee... lala. i am having cramps!!!!!!!!! sigh....

i am emo-ing... well... at least i am trying to do my hmwk already. pls help me!!! lol. oh god... lala

tat's all... tada. mwah!

Love
cheryl

No comments: